Friday, March 24, 2017

Master Sergeant Amport


Last night was so fun, and I didn't expect any of the things that happened. When we first arrived, we were the first ones there so we had to wait on the other cadets before starting with the activities. Once everyone else arrived, they formed us up and I was called to the front. The guy on the right is Lt Atchley he is one of the senior members in our squadron. Lt Atchley asked me if I wanted anyone special to pin on my ranks, I said I wanted my Dad to put them on. He did, and then I turned to Lt Atchley and took the ribbon for my ribbon rack. Then I saluted him and fell back into the flight. Now I am officially a cadet Master Sergeant in the Civil Air Patrol. A lot more of the cadets will be looking up to me for leadership advice, tips, and most of all they will be expecting me to be more responsible with the rank I now have. And I can assure you all that I certainly will.






No comments:

Post a Comment